From EdTech Help
The Gradebook allows instructors to:
- Enter grades and comments in an easy-to-use spreadsheet view.
- Auto-calculate course grades, with the ability to override any course grade.
- Define course letter grades and grading schema.
- Choose between point- or percentage-based grading.
- Add gradebook items for manually graded or offline activities.
- Collect and display scores from tools such as Tests & Quizzes, Assignments, and Forums.
- Restrict permissions so Teaching Assistants can only grade specific rosters or groups of students.
- Import grades from a spreadsheet (CSV) file.
- Export grades as a spreadsheet (CSV) file.
- Create extra credit items and/or categories.
- Organize grades into categories, and use categories to:
- Assign a weight to the category,
- Automatically drop grades in a specific category.
- Export a printer-friendly (PDF) version of individual student grades.
Students can view their own grades and comments in the Gradebook.
Pages in category "Gradebook"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.