Grade a Peer Assessment Assignment
- 1 Visit the Assignments tool
- 2 Select the peer review assignment to grade
- 3 View overall peer assessment scores
- 4 Click on the reviewer name to view individual peer review feedback
- 5 Remove review (Optional)
- 6 Release grades
- 7 Or select a student to enter a score adjustment or instructor comments
- 8 More questions about the Assignments tool?
Visit the Assignments tool
Select the Assignments tool from the Tools Menu in your site.
Select the peer review assignment to grade
Click the Grade link for the assignment you would like to grade.
View overall peer assessment scores
The scores provided by peer reviewers will be shown on this page. If more than one review was assigned for each student, the reviewer grade will be an average of all the reviewer scores submitted.
By default, the grade for the assignment is set to the reviewer grade. You may override this grade if you choose.
Click on the reviewer name to view individual peer review feedback
Individual reviewer feedback will display
This is the feedback as entered by the reviewer. Students will be able to see this peer feedback once the grade has been released for the assignment.
Remove review (Optional)
If a reviewer has provided incorrect or inappropriate feedback, you may click on Remove Review to delete the peer feedback and score.
If you want to make the peer review scores the official grade, you may simply select Release Grades and the reviewer scores will be sent to the gradebook.
Or select a student to enter a score adjustment or instructor comments
Click on a student name to go to the detailed view of the student submission.
On the re-grading screen, you may:
- Enter a score adjustment in the Grade field.
- Add instructor comments using the Rich Text Editor.
- Attach a file with additional feedback.
- Save and Release to Student to send the score to the gradebook.