When you log in to Sakai, you will immediately see your Home area, or your individual workspace in the system. Your Home displays the Message of the Day as well as course announcements, calendar, and message notifications. You will also see links to account utilities, enrolled courses, and other system-wide resources.
Note: The default location and availability of items in Home may be customized by your institution.
Home consists of the following navigation and display elements:
- Site Navigation across the top
- The Tool Menu on the left
- The Message of the Day
- Home: Calendar
- Home: Information Display
- Home: Recent Announcements
- Home: Message Center Notifications
The Home area of Sakai is designed to give you an overview of what is happening in your courses, and provide access to your individual account information and preferences.
Pages in category "Home"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- What are the Home message centre notifications?
- What are the Home Recent Announcements?
- What are the Resources in Home?
- What is Home?
- What is Membership?
- What is Site Navigation?
- What is Site Setup?
- What is the Home Calendar?
- What is the Home Information Display?
- What is the Home Message of the Day?
- What is the Home Tool Menu
- What is the Preferences tool?