The "Resources" tool allows instructors to share a wide variety of files with their students within a site. Individual users may also have Resources within their personal My Workspace area.
Instructors or site owners can upload files (for instance, word processing documents, spreadsheets, slide presentations, audio and videos), as well as create and post HTML (web) pages, simple text documents, library citations, and share links to useful web sites.
Instructors or site owners can organize these files and links into folders and subfolders making it easier for students to locate and access items. Folders and files in Resources can be moved or reordered within a site or copied from one site to another.
Files and folders can display contextual remarks, can be shown, hidden or viewable only during specific dates and times. Instructors can automatically notify site members by email that an item has been added to Resources.
Pages in category "Resources"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Add a file from Resources to a Lessons page
- Add a link to a syllabus or other document
- Add a Web Content link to a folder in Resources
- Add a web link or URL to Resources
- Add and display contextual information about a file or folder
- Allow all students to upload content to a selected folder
- Allow group members to upload content to a group Resources folder
- Attach files from my Home Resources to submissions in my other sites
- Copy a file or folder within Resources in the same site
- Copy a Resources file or folder from one site to another site
- Create a citation list in Resources
- Create a group folder in Resources
- Create a text document in Resources
- Create a zip archive file in Resources
- Create an HTML page in Resources
- Create folders