Use the Date Manager to adjust dates for all items in the site
From EdTech Help
- 1 Go to Site Info
- 2 Click on Date Manager
- 3 Select the desired tool/s to expand each section and view items within that tool
- 4 Select the calendar icon next to each date field/s you would like to modify and enter a new date
- 5 Scroll down and select the Save button to save all of the date changes on the page
- 6 Select the Save Changes button to confirm the changes to items listed in the confirmation dialog
- 7 A message will display at the top of the page indicating that the dates were updated
- 8 More questions about the Site Info tool?
Go to Site Info
Select the Site Info tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Click on Date Manager
Select the desired tool/s to expand each section and view items within that tool
Note: different tools may have different date options available depending upon the individual item settings and capabilities of the tool.