View feedback in PostEm for Instructors
- 1 Go to PostEm
- 2 To view all participants' feedback.
- 3 To view an individual participant's feedback.
- 4 More questions about the PostEm tool?
Go to PostEm
Select the PostEm tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
To view all participants' feedback.
In the row of the feedback item you want to view, click the view link.
View all students' feedback.
This displays feedback for all students.
- In the Username column, those students who have not checked their feedback are shown in bold and red.
- The Last Checked column shows when (if ever) the student last checked their feedback.
To view an individual participant's feedback.
Click view participant.
In the row of the feedback item you want to view, click the view participant link.
Select the student's username.
Select the student's username from the drop-down menu next to Select a Participant.
View individual student's feedback.
This displays the individual student's feedback for the PostEm item.