Add a custom stylesheet to Lessons
- 1 Download the CSS to your computer
- 2 Open the Lessons tool
- 3 Click the gear icon
- 4 Click Choose File
- 5 Upload a custom stylesheet from your computer
- 6 Click the Save button
- 7 Add styling to additional pages in the same Sakai site
- 8 More questions about the Lessons tool?
A optional Cascading Stylesheet (CSS) is available to improve the cosmetic appearance of your Lessons modules and can be downloaded as added as desired. The following is a preview:
Download the CSS to your computer
Download the CSS here. You may need to make use your internet browser's settings to Save the the page as a .css file. As an example, using CONTROL + S on a PC will do so or right click and Save As.
Open the Lessons tool
Click the gear icon
Click upon the gear icon. The icon will read Edit page title, release, or style when hovered over with your curser.
Click Choose File
Upload a custom stylesheet from your computer
Note that these steps might vary depending on your device's operating system.
- Locate and click upon your custom stylesheet or CSS
- Click Open
Add styling to additional pages in the same Sakai site
Custom styles will not apply automatically to new Lessons pages, though manually setting them are generally a quick measure:
Open the Lessons page that you've just created
Click the Edit option
Select a custom CSS
- Click the Custom CSS File dropdown
- Select a CSS file that was used in previous Lessons pages in your Sakai site
- Click Save