Add a link to Teams in Sakai
From EdTech Help
Adding a link to your course's Teams space within Sakai allows students unfamiliar with Teams to have an opportunity for easier discovery.
- Choose your Microsoft Team site in the desktop application to get the unique URL for your Team
- Click on the ellipses to open the menu
- Select Get link to team
- Copy the unique URL for your Team site
Click Manage Tools
Enable Web Content
Select the Web Content tool.
Then click Continue.
- Within the Title field, add Teams
- Within Source, paste the unique URL you have copied above starting with teams.microsoft.com/
- Click Continue
- Click Finish