Add a link to Teams in Sakai
From EdTech Help
Revision as of 13:15, 6 August 2021 by Anero (talk | contribs) (→Navigate to the Desktop Application for Microsoft Teams to get your Unique URL)
Create a Microsoft Teams Site for you course at the ITS Self-Serve for Teams Site Creation. See the following documentation on how to create a Team for more information about this process.
Adding a link to your course's Teams space within Sakai allows students unfamiliar with Teams to have an opportunity for easier discovery.
- Choose your Microsoft Team site in the desktop application to get the unique URL for your Team
- Click on the ellipses to open the menu
- Select Get link to Team
- Copy the unique URL for your Team site
Click Manage Tools
Enable Web Content
Select the Web Content tool.
Then click Continue.
Configure your link to display Teams
- Within the Title field, add Teams
- Within Source, paste the unique URL you have copied above starting with teams.microsoft.com/
- Click Continue
- Click Finish