From EdTech Help
Pages in category "Instructor"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 325 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Read, post, or delete Chat Room messages
- Rearrange or rename the items in the tool menu
- Release Assignment Grades
- Remove a file or folder in Resources
- Remove a tool from my site
- Remove users from my course or project site
- Rename a Lessons page
- Reorder Announcements
- Reorder files or folders within Resources
- Reorder the placement of items on a Lessons Page
- Reply to a forum post (i.e. conversation)
- Require completion of a Lessons item
- Require completion of a Lessons page
- Reset a tool
- Restore a removed file or folder in Resources
- Retrieve assessments that were saved but not submitted
- Revoke access to a question pool
- Send Assignment grades to Gradebook
- Set all ungraded items to zero in Gradebook
- Set empty cells to zero for a single grade item
- Set my preference for the Rich Text Editor mode
- Set permissions in Commons
- Set the display of a Resources item to a specific time period
- Set up a Gradebook with categories and weighting
- Set up a Gradebook with categories for organization and/or dropping grades
- Set up a points-based Gradebook
- Set up my Gradebook
- Share a question pool
- Share a rubric
- Share video from my computer
- Share video from my phone
- Share video from Universal Capture
- Share video in Resources
- Stop sharing a rubric
- Students view of an assessment (i.e. test or quiz) feedback
- Submit an Assignment on Behalf of a Student
- Unhide files or folders in Resources
- Upload a new version of a file in Resources
- Upload and unpack a zip file to a Resources folder
- Upload content in a zip file on a Lessons page
- Upload files to multiple Drop Box folders
- Upload files to Resources
- Upload graded Assignment submissions and feedback
- Upload your Teams recording to Sakai
- Use an echo360 link to embed video
- Use assessment parts in a test or quiz
- Use groups
- User Audit Log
- Using the Rich Text Editor icons
- What are Course Sites?
- What are Project Sites?
- What are the Home message centre notifications?
- What are the Home Recent Announcements?
- What are the Resources in Home?
- What does Unpublished Site mean?
- What information is in a Tests and Quizzes email notification?
- What is a question pool?
- What is Crowdmark
- What is echo360?
- What is Gradebook?
- What is Home?
- What is Membership?
- What is Overview?
- What is Rubrics?
- What is Site Navigation?
- What is Site Setup?
- What is Teams?
- What is the Announcements tool?
- What is the Assignments tool?
- What is the Calendar tool?
- What is the Chat Room tool?
- What is the Commons tool?
- What is the Contact Us tool?
- What is the Drop Box tool?
- What is the Forums Tool?
- What is the Home Calendar?
- What is the Home Information Display?
- What is the Home Message of the Day?
- What is the Home Tool Menu
- What is the Lessons tool?
- What is the Messages tool?
- What is the Preferences tool?
- What is the Resources tool?
- What is the Rich Text Editor?
- What is the Site Info tool?
- What is the Sites menu?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes Event Log?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes tool?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes User Activity Report?
- What is the Videos tool?
- What is Web Content
- What to include in your syllabus about Crowdmark
- Where is Teams?