From EdTech Help
Pages in category "Sakai 20"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- Accept a connection request
- Add a chat room
- Add a Checklist on a Lessons page
- Add a class roster
- Add a content template to a text box
- Add a file from Resources to a Lessons page
- Add a link to a syllabus or other document
- Add a new poll
- Add a new topic in a forum
- Add a News tool
- Add a Podcast
- Add a question to a question pool
- Add a Resources folder on a Lessons page
- Add a rubric to a gradebook item
- Add a Video Assignment
- Add a Web Content link in Sakai
- Add a Web Content link to a folder in Resources
- Add a web link or URL to Resources
- Add a website link to a Lessons page
- Add an Assignment
- Apply Equal Weight in Gradebook Category
- Assign TAs
- Paste text from a Microsoft Word document to a text box
- Perform a basic Search
- Perform an advanced Search
- Post a status message to your profile
- Post to a forum topic
- Preview an assessment (i.e. test or quiz)
- Print a report
- Print an assessment (i.e. test or quiz)
- Print the Calendar
- Publish an assessment (i.e. test or quiz)
- Unhide files or folders in Resources
- Update a PostEm feedback item
- Upload a new version of a file in Resources
- Upload and unpack a zip file to a Resources folder
- Upload content in a zip file on a Lessons page
- Upload files to multiple Drop Box folders
- Upload files to Resources
- Upload graded Assignment submissions and feedback
- Use assessment parts in a test or quiz
- Use groups
- Use paragraph breaks in text content
- Use the Date Manager to adjust dates for all items in the site
- Use the Sign-up tool in my site
- User Audit Log
- Using the Rich Text Editor icons
- View and modify the settings of an assessment
- View and print individual student grades
- View Announcements
- View Assignment Feedback
- View Calendar item details
- View feedback in PostEm for Instructors
- View feedback in PostEm for Students
- View grades in Gradebook
- View meetings in Sign-Up
- View my Messages
- View my rubric feedback
- View News tool content
- View or download an individual podcast
- View poll results
- View Roster photos and/or profiles
- View statistics about a completed assessment
- View summary reports in the Statistics tool
- View the course grade override log in Gradebook
- View the Index of Pages
- View/search the Roster
- What are External Tools?
- What is the Preferences tool?
- What is the Profile tool?
- What is the Resources tool?
- What is the Rich Text Editor?
- What is the Roster tool?
- What is the Search tool?
- What is the Sign-up tool?
- What is the Site Info tool?
- What is the Sites menu?
- What is the Statistics tool?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes Event Log?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes tool?
- What is the Tests and Quizzes User Activity Report?
- What is the Videos tool?
- What is Web Content?
- What tool content is included in Search?
- Where is Teams?