Copy a Resources file or folder from one site to another site
Instructors can copy a Resource file or folder from on site to another site.
- 1 Go to Resources
- 2 Click Copy Content from My Other Sites.
- 3 Select the site containing the files that you would like to copy.
- 4 Select the files or folders you would like to copy.
- 5 Click Copy.
- 6 Navigate to the site where you would like to place the copied files.
- 7 Click the clipboard icon.
- 8 View copied files.
- 9 More questions about the Resources tool?
Go to Resources
Select the Resources tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Click Copy Content from My Other Sites.
This displays the Resource folders located in your other sites.
Select the site containing the files that you would like to copy.
Note: Folder icons that are transparent have no files. Folder icons with a solid fill color contain files and folders.
Select the files or folders you would like to copy.
Check the boxes next to the files or folders you would like to copy to select them.
Tip: You can use the arrows icon in the upper left to expand/collapse all folders and subfolders at once.
This places the Resources page into a temporary display state to facilitate the copying of files.
You may return to the original site by clicking on the title of the site in the breadcrumbs.
Click the clipboard icon.
To the right of the folder where you want to place the copied items, click the clipboard icon.
View copied files.
This places a copy of the files or folders into the Resources folder in the destination site.