Create a new course site
From EdTech Help
This page discusses the steps to creating a new Sakai site to support a future or current course.
- Most members of Brock faculty or staff are able to create sites on demand, though only instructors of courses are able to include student rosters
- Information about creating course sites without including students is available at x
- Sakai receives course and enrollment updates several times daily from Brock's central records. The most up-to-date course information is normally available from Brock's course Timetables
Click Create New Site
Select a site type and Academic term
- select course site
- select the Academic term during which your course will be delivered
- click Continue
Choose course sections to be included
Please note: it is strongly recommended that you consider adding only sections of the same course during this step!
- Check boxes associated with a section or sections that you wish to add to the new site
- Click Continue