Embed an image on a Lessons page
- 1 Go to Lessons
- 2 File upload: Click Add Content, then Embed content on page
- 3 Locate and select the file on your computer.
- 4 Click Save.
- 5 View embedded image.
- 6 To add a description of the image, click on Edit.
- 7 Add a description.
- 8 View image on page.
- 9 Notice the image file location in Resources.
- 10 Linked image: Click Add Content, then Embed content on a page.
- 11 More questions about the Lessons tool?
Go to Lessons
Click on the Lessons page title in the Tool Menu to display the page. Note: The default or blank Lessons page contains text and images that explain the basic functionality of the Lessons tool.
File upload: Click Add Content, then Embed content on page
From the Add Content drop-down menu, select Embed content on the page. This displays the Embed Content dialog box.
Click Choose Files.
Locate and select the file on your computer.
Click on the file you would like to upload to select it and then click Open.
View embedded image.
After saving, you will return to the Lessons page with the image embedded.
To add a description of the image, click on Edit.
This displays the Edit Multimedia dialog box.
Add a description.
Enter a description in the Item Description text box and then click Save.
View image on page.
Notice the image file location in Resources.
Note that the image file was automatically uploaded to your Resources in a folder with the same name as the Lessons page.