Embedding Video in Forums
- 1 Instructor Forum set up
- 2 Visit the Forums tool.
- 3 Choose a Forum
- 4 Select a Topic within the Forum
- 5 Start a New Conversation
- 6 Enter a Title for your Post
- 7 Click the Embed Echo360 Media button
- 8 Open the Upload Existing Media tab
- 9 Click the Select Media button
- 10 Upload a video file
- 11 Click Insert
- 12 Click Submit
Instructor Forum set up
Forum set up details are available here. No special set up is needed in the set up of Forums to incorporate embedding video.
Visit the Forums tool.
Select the Forums tool from Tool Menu in your site.
Choose a Forum
This is an example of a forum. The forum title will appear in bold and in a larger font than the topic titles indented beneath it. If you would like to view more information about the forum, you may click View Full Description to view any additional information provided by the site owner.
Select a Topic within the Forum
Click on the title of the topic to enter that topic.
Start a New Conversation
After you click Start a New Conversation, the message composition window will appear.
Enter a Title for your Post
Clicking the Embed Echo360 Media button within the text editor's options will allow you to begin uploading your video.
Open the Upload Existing Media tab
Switch to the Upload Existing Media tab. If you've already submitted videos for previous assignments, you may see them already listed in this area.
Upload a video file
- Drag a video file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the video file you'd like to submit.
This step will create an embedded from for your video. If you'd like to optionally modify the size of the video embed, other options are available in the Size menu.