Export Lessons content
- 1 Go to Lessons
- 2 Click More Tools, then Export CC
- 3 Choose the desired options and click Download
- 4 Downloading Lessons as a PDF
- 5 More questions about the Lessons tool?
Go to Lessons
Click on the Lessons tool in the Tool Menu to display the page.
Note: You must be on a top-level page to export Lessons content.
Click More Tools, then Export CC
From the More Tools drop-down menu, select Export CC to display the Export IMS Common Cartridge dialog.
Choose the desired options and click Download
- If your Lessons include a link to a quiz that draws questions from a question pool, check the Include all question pools you can access as a single question bank option.
- If the Lessons are destined for use in Moodle or Blackboard LMS, check the Use old version of file option.
- If the Lessons are destined for use in Canvas, check the Use newest version of file option.
Downloading Lessons as a PDF
Caution: Printing or transforming Lessons pages into a pdf comes with formatting issues and depending on what your Lessons look like, there may be cut off text, images and links. The more formatting in the Lesson, the more the pdf looks awkward. And of course videos, etc, are not accessible.
Go to your Browser Print option
Access your Print Using System Dialogue Box setting
Save as PDF from Print Dialogue Box