Join a Teams class meeting
If your course instructor has chosen to offer a lecture, class meeting, or seminar group via Teams, there are several methods of connecting. Such methods include accessing a meeting from a channel in your class Teams site, accessing a meeting through your Teams calendar, or accessing a meeting through your Outlook Calendar.
- 1 Join a Teams Class Meeting via Teams Class Site
- 2 Join a Teams Class Meeting via Teams Calendar
- 3 Select the Calendar tab
- 4 Locate the Class Meeting in Your Calendar
- 5 Join a Teams Class Meeting via Outlook Calendar
- 6 More questions about Teams?
Join a Teams Class Meeting via Teams Class Site
Log into Teams
Access Teams through your Internet browser, or open your Microsoft Teams desktop app. More information about how to access Teams through your Internet browser is available in the Where is Teams? page.
Click upon your class
Now that you've logged into Teams, you should see the title of your course. Clicking upon it will allow you to enter your class' Team space.