Submit a Video Assignment
Visit the Assignments tool.
Select the Assignments tool from the Tools Menu in your site.
Click on the title of the assignment
You will a list of all assignments in the site. The following information will be displayed for each assignment.
- Assignment title, or name of the assignment.
- Status (i.e. Not Started, Assignment submission required, Returned, etc.).
- Open date when the assignment becomes available to students.
- Due date, or deadline to turn in the assignment.
Select the assignment you want to submit by clicking on the title of the assignment in the list.
Clicking the Embed Echo360 Media button within the text editor's options will allow you to begin uploading your video.
Open the Upload Existing Media tab
Switch to the Upload Existing Media tab. If you've already submitted videos for previous assignments, you may see them already listed in this area.
Upload a video file
- Drag a video file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the video file you'd like to submit.
This step will create an embedded from for your video. If you'd like to optionally modify the size of the video embed, other options are available in the Size menu.