Teams recordings information
- 1 Teams Recording Complete
- 2 Considering recording in Teams
- 3 Link to Recording in Chat.
- 4 Accessing the Recording in Stream
- 5 Stream Settings: Owners and who can view
- 6 Stream Settings: Sharing links and embed links
- 7 Looking for how to upload your Teams recording to Sakai?
- 8 More questions about Teams?
Teams Recording Complete
Once you have stopped recording your session in Teams the file is sent for processing and is uploaded to Microsoft Stream (this can take several minutes so don’t be alarmed if you aren’t notified right away).
Considering recording in Teams
Link to Recording in Chat.
Once processing is complete you can find the recording in two different areas. The first area is to navigate to the Chat channel of that particular meeting where a link to the recording will be located. Click on the ellipsis (...) in the top right corner of the video and select Open in Microsoft Stream. You can also go to the recording directly in Stream.
Accessing the Recording in Stream
Stream Settings: Owners and who can view
Looking for how to upload your Teams recording to Sakai?
Here is an article that can help with uploading instructions for Teams recordings: Upload your Teams recording to Sakai