Difference between revisions of "Upload your Teams recording to Sakai"
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Revision as of 21:17, 4 November 2020
- 1 Teams Recording Complete
- 2 Link to Recording in Chat.
- 3 Link to Recording in Email.
- 4 Download the video to your computer.
- 5 Upload the video to Sakai.
- 6 In Lessons Click Add Content
- 7 Click the Embed Echo360 Media button
- 8 Open the Upload Existing Media tab
- 9 Click the Select Media button
- 10 Upload a video file
- 11 Click Insert
- 12 Click Save
- 13 Video will be Processed
- 14 More questions about Teams?
Teams Recording Complete
Once you have stopped recording your session in Teams the file is sent for processing and is uploaded to Microsoft Stream (this can take several minutes so don’t be alarmed if you aren’t notified right away).
Link to Recording in Chat.
Once processing is complete you can find the recording in two different areas. The first area is to navigate to the Chat channel of that particular meeting where a link to the recording will be located. Click on the ellipsis (...) in the top right corner of the video and select Open in Microsoft Stream.
Link to Recording in Email.
The second area is in your BrockU email. An email will be sent to the participant that started the recording with a link to the recorded file. Both ways will take you to the same recording stored in Microsoft Stream.
Download the video to your computer.
You can directly download the video to your computer by selecting the ellipsis (…) under the video and then Download video.
Upload the video to Sakai.
Once the video is downloaded onto your computer you can upload it to Sakai through the Echo360 tool found in the text box editor in Lessons, Forums and Assignments.
In Lessons Click Add Content
Click Add Content and then Add Text.
Clicking the Embed Echo360 Media button within the text editor's options will allow you to begin uploading your video.
Open the Upload Existing Media tab
Switch to the Upload Existing Media tab.
Upload a video file
- Drag the Stream recording file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the Stream video recording you'd like to upload.
This step will create an embedded frame for your video. If you'd like to optionally modify the size of the video embed, other options are available in the Size menu.
Click the Save button to complete the video embed.
Video will be Processed
Likely at this point you will see a Not Yet Ready screen, once the video fully processes (this can take minutes so you are free to go to other places on the Sakai site) your video will appear and is ready for your students to view.