Upload your Teams recording to Sakai
- 1 Teams Recording Complete
- 2 Link to Recording in Chat.
- 3 Link to Recording in Email.
- 4 Download the video to your computer.
- 5 Upload the video to Sakai.
- 6 Click the Embed Echo360 Media button
- 7 Open the Upload Existing Media tab
- 8 Click the Select Media button
- 9 Upload a video file
- 10 Click Insert
- 11 Click Submit
- 12 More questions about Teams?
Teams Recording Complete
Once you have stopped recording your session in Teams the file is sent for processing and is uploaded to Microsoft Stream (this can take several minutes so don’t be alarmed if you aren’t notified right away).
Link to Recording in Chat.
Once processing is complete you can find the recording in two different areas. The first area is to navigate to the Chat channel of that particular meeting where a link to the recording will be located.
Link to Recording in Email.
The second area is in your BrockU email. An email will be sent to the participant that started the recording with a link to the recorded file. Both ways will take you to the same recording stored in Microsoft Stream.
Download the video to your computer.
You can directly download the video to your computer by selecting the ellipsis (…) under the video and then Download video.
Upload the video to Sakai.
Once the video is downloaded onto your computer you can upload it to Sakai through the Echo360 tool found in the text box editor in Lessons, Forums and Assignments.
Clicking the Embed Echo360 Media button within the text editor's options will allow you to begin uploading your video.
Open the Upload Existing Media tab
Switch to the Upload Existing Media tab. If you've already uploaded videos through this process, you may see them already listed in this area.
Upload a video file
- Drag a video file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the video file you'd like to submit.
This step will create an embedded from for your video. If you'd like to optionally modify the size of the video embed, other options are available in the Size menu.