Upload your Teams recording to Sakai
- 1 Teams recording complete!
- 2 Log into Teams
- 3 Click upon your class
- 4 Open the Files area
- 5 Open Recordings and View Only
- 6 Locate and Download the recording
- 7 Upload the video to Sakai
- 8 In Lessons Click Add Content
- 9 Click the Embed Echo360 Media button
- 10 Open the Upload Existing Media tab
- 11 Click the Select Media button
- 12 Upload a video file
- 13 Click Insert
- 14 Click Save
- 15 Video will be Processed
- 16 More questions about Teams?
Teams recording complete!
Once you've stopped recording your meeting within Teams, a video file is prepared for you and participants and will become available from the Teams site shortly. You may wish to return later to allow the video to be fully prepared.
Log into Teams
Access Teams through your Internet browser, or open your Microsoft Teams desktop app. More information about how to access Teams through your Internet browser is available in the Where is Teams? page.
Click upon your class
A list of your courses will become available to you after clicking Teams. Click upon the tile associated with a course to enter its Teams space.
Open the Files area
Once processing is complete, the video will become available to you and members of the Teams site via the Files area.
Open Recordings and View Only
Locate and Download the recording
Click Download to begin downloading to your computer.
Upload the video to Sakai
Once the recording is downloaded to your computer, it can be uploaded to Sakai through the Echo360 tool found in the text box editor in Lessons, Forums and Assignments.
In Lessons Click Add Content
Click Add Content and then Add Text.
Clicking the Embed Echo360 Media button within the text editor's options will allow you to begin uploading your video.
Open the Upload Existing Media tab
Switch to the Upload Existing Media tab.
Upload a video file
- Drag the Stream recording file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the Stream video recording you'd like to upload.
This step will create an embedded frame for your video. If you'd like to optionally modify the size of the video embed, other options are available in the Size menu.
Click the Save button to complete the video embed.
Video will be Processed
Likely at this point you will see a Not Yet Ready screen, once the video fully processes (this can take minutes so you are free to go to other places on the Sakai site) your video will appear and is ready for your students to view.