Use an echo360 link to embed video
- 1 Create a video on your device
- 2 Go to echo360.com
- 3 Select 'Captures' and then 'Upload'
- 4 Upload a video file
- 5 Once it is uploaded in captures: Select the video file and 'Share'
- 6 Copy the link
- 7 For Students: Go to Sakai and add the embed code
- 8 Select "Source" in the top left corner of the textbox and paste the embed code
- 9 Successful submission
- 10 More questions about the Videos tool?
Create a video on your device
These instructions are appropriate both for instructors and students using echo360 to embed video in Sakai.
Go to echo360.com
Login with your Brock email address.
Select 'Captures' and then 'Upload'
Upload a video file
- Drag a video file into the Select Files to Upload area;
- or click Select Files to Upload to search your computer for the video file you'd like to submit.
For Students: Go to Sakai and add the embed code
Select the site and Assignment where you will upload your video.
Select "Source" in the top left corner of the textbox and paste the embed code
Then select source again and an "iframe" that is a red outline of a box should appear. Type underneath the iframe and select submit.