Difference between revisions of "View my Messages"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 14:00, 5 October 2021
Go to Messages
Select the Messages tool from the Tool Menu in your site.
Go to Received folder
Select the Received folder to view a list of your received messages.
Open the message
New messages will appear in bold text. Select the subject of the message you would like to view. Note: The paperclip icon next to the message indicates that there is a file attached.
View the message
The contents of the message will appear. The following options will also be available to you:
- Reply: Select Reply to reply to the original sender with a message of your own.
- Reply to all: Select Reply to all to reply to the original sender and any other course members included on the message.
- Forward: Select Forward to forward the message to another member of the course.
- Move to folder: Select Move to folder to move the message from one folder to another.
- Delete: Select Delete to delete the message.
- Open/Download File: Select the file name to download and open an attachment.